sometimes their policies just drive me crazy!
Here's the deal.
Caroline has missed three entire weeks of school this term. I know. Not good. Remember, though, she has/had TEN kidney stones. TEN. And most of them are still in there just waiting to cause problems.
Anyway, her Doctors excused her for those absences so the school doesn't penalize her because she had a medical reason.
For some weird reason - o.k. - she slept in :) she had one additional absence in orchestra (which starts at 6:00 a.m. by the way) so she has to attend Attendance School today for that one unexcused absence.
It's not attendance school that has me so bugged. She slept in so she needs to make that up.
It's the fact that she called me during her lunch to say she needed to pay $5.00 to get in to attendance school and could I please bring it to her.
Really? REALLY? I have to pay for her to go to attendance school? Really???
I have to pay the school to punish my child? :)
Oh, and by the way, grades comes out today and that girl has WORKED HER TAIL OFF making up all her work and. . . she is getting straight A's!
1 comment:
Dear Edee, I'd pay $5 anyday to get straight A's! Noone will ever know how hard Caroline had to work to make up three weeks of school work! She is an amazing young women and a very special daughter!! Caroline, I love you!
Dad
Post a Comment