How incredibly exciting is this?
Lauren will graduate from BYU in one month. Jake graduated last December, but he will "walk" during the Commencement Exercises in one month. I am so very proud of both of them.
It hasn't been easy. I am so grateful for Jake and his persistence in getting Lauren through school. He earned the money for her tuition for the last three years. THANK YOU JAKE!
I really just want to bawl with gratitude and excitement for both of them!
In the next two months we will have BYU graduation, our first grandchild will be born, and Scott will leave on his mission.
We are so very blessed.

3 comments:
Yahooo!!!! What a blessing to them and their posterity. I am proud of Jake and Lauren too, and look forward to the day when Scott, Caroline, Margaret, and their spouses graduate from college too!! And you Edee Babe! You are next! I love you.
Kenr
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!! Congratulations! that is so exciting! Happy for them both and for you guys what a fun few months coming up!
So awesome! Congrats to Lauren and Jake! Congrats to upcoming grandparents and missionary parents too! Such exciting times! xx
Post a Comment