It was a really happy day.
Here are a few photos of our day.
It was really cold outside.
I was so proud of my kids for supporting each other and for always being there for each other. That makes me so happy.
So happy to be a part of the graduation even though we were at the very very top of the Marriott Center. At least we got a seat and didn't have to sit on the bleachers. :)
My absolute favorite picture of the whole day.
Now that graduation is over, we are just waiting for the little baby to come. Only about three more weeks.

2 comments:
Great pictures Edee! I loved the day too and felt so grateful for Lauren and Jake who have set a good example for their children!! I love you.
Kenr
What a wonderful day! Tell them both congratulations from us. And, let us know when that little girl gets here.
Love ya!!!
Post a Comment