He collected alot of stuff during his first year at BYU!
The poor guy doesn't even have a bedroom. He has a "corner" in the big room. I guess it's alright because he will only be here for about a month. Actually, only 23 more days! Time is slipping by too quickly.
Lauren is 37 weeks and six days, today. We want this baby to come! In reality, though, I have to remember that as soon as we "blink", this baby girl will be all grown up and married. At least that's how I feel about Lauren and especially about Scott this month as he is about to leave for two years.
You can call us crazy if you want, but the girls and I got up at 2:00 a.m. to watch the wedding. It was soooo fun to do that together!
We loved the dress.
We loved the music.
We loved the entire ceremony that focused on the Savior.
Even though there were bits and pieces that were different from what we as members of The Church believe, it was still lovely that something good - a marriage in a sacred church where the bride felt like she needed to be dressed appropriately - was being seen by so many people around the world.
It was fun to watch.
The wedding was beautiful, but I wouldn't trade places with them for anything in the world, because nothing can be as wonderful as the promises and blessings we receive in the Temple.
Nothing.

2 comments:
Well said Edee! There is some good in the world, isn't there.
Wow, so much to get caught up on your blog! So sorry about Margaret's bad encounter with the bat! Poor girl! She is a trooper! Didn't know the details of Lillie's delivery, either! So glad she and Lauren are okay. So scary! And yay for the Royal Wedding! You weren't the only one, I pulled an all-nighter :)
Post a Comment