Last night we were watching Survivor. Yes, we still like that show.
Anyway, the finale is this Sunday. The finale? Didn't the new season just start? What happened to January, February, March, and April? I really don't know.
I guess most of it for me was trying to recover from my hysterectomy, but still. It has gone by so fast.
I did finish the little quilt I started for Lauren's baby.
Here is the front:
Here is the back:
I hope the baby likes it and uses it.
We have lots of piles of Missionary stuff around here like these socks.
To be truthful, they are pulling at my heartstrings. I am so proud of my boy, though.
Melissa spent Saturday evening and Mother's Day with us.
She likes to come to our Stake Conferences.
Oh, and speaking of Stake Conference. . . it's over!!!!!
One less thing to worry about this month. :)
And Lauren, well, she is just miserable. She was 39 weeks yesterday. If she hasn't had the baby by next Wednesday, her Doctor said they would start her sometime that next week if she wanted because she is ready. She is 2 centimeters, 80% effaced and the baby is really low so. . .
we are just waiting.

1 comment:
Lauren is ready for that baby to come!! She will be great mother! Scott is so close to his mission, yet it almost doesn't seem real! Thanks for your support during our stake conference. Your prayers and sacrifice blessed me greatly! I love you.
Kenr
Post a Comment