Saturday, June 25, 2011

It's That Time Of Year. . . Again.

Another Lehi parade.


 
Our favorite "float".


 
It was hot!


 
My favorite Lehi store.


 
Our beautiful mountains.

I love Lehi.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kenr said...

I love Lehi too, and I think the parade is great, even though I have to be in it. It really is good for our community. Thanks for your post! Margaret looks so cute watching the parade!

Jenny said...

I love Lehi too....who was that handsome stake president with the dark hair on the float?! You are awesome Kenneth....um, since I love Lehi too, can I move in with you guys? Do you think my kids or Ray would notice? I don't cook or clean well, but I am rather good at buying take out!

Tabby Grey said...

Yes, please come move in. I promise I won't tell anyone that you are here! :)