She went to her first ever Activities Days Day Camp at Camp Jeremiah Johnson up in Springville Canyon.
Boy, was she ever excited!
They shot BB guns, shot bows and arrows, rowed in canoes, etc., etc. It's the camp the Cub Scouts go to but I guess the Church says girls can go now. Who knew?
By the time she got home she was worn out. She said it wasn't as fun as she had imagined, but still she was glad she went.
Stay tuned for an update on games 3 and 4.
GAME 3 WAS A DOOZIE!
If Caroline can get the pictures we took off of my phone, you will soon see why. :)

1 comment:
I'm glad she could go to that day camp. These are wonderful pictures. She and Elizabeth Moore are such good friends! You should make sure Sister Moore has a copy of that picture. I love you.
Post a Comment