Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tournament - Game #3

It was MIS. ER. A. BLE.


Notice the dirt and wind?

All I can say is there were six boats over turned and ruined and boaters sent to the hospital for hypothermia on Utah Lake at the very same time we were sitting at this game.

We were just north of Utah Lake.

And I thought the wind in Northeast Lehi was bad. It's nothing compared to the west side of Lehi.

These pictures aren't too great because they were taken with my phone, but, can you see the outfielders and how they are all turned AWAY from the game.

That's because they couldn't breath the wind was so strong, they couldn't see because dirt was in their eyes, and well, they were just trying to survive. (click on the picture for a better view)

Caroline and I had a marvelous time. :)

I love the almost empty bleachers of the other team with the three pitiful
people who dared to sit there during that storm.


The Mets won, but really NO ONE CARED AT ALL.

We just all wanted to get out of there.

1 comment:

Kenr said...

What a dedicated Mother and sister! Margaret is lucky to have you! I love the picture of you and Caroline.