I sure hope Scott is safe and sound this morning.
I hope he still has his pocket watch and his camera.
I hope he still has his clothes.
According to the information we got yesterday, he spent EIGHT hours last NIGHT, by himself (no companion) on a Colombian bus traveling to his new assignment.
I wish I didn't know that.
There is something to be said for not knowing what they are doing until after it happens and then they tell you about it. :)
Aye yi yi.
3 comments:
Oh Edee... I loved reading his email! He sounds so ready to get to work and determined! I am afraid my older boys are still slowly telling me about things that happened while they were serving...not sure I will ever really know it all ;) Maybe it's better that way!
Scott is such a great young man and will be an amazing missionary!
I'm worried about Scott too but I know he is alright! Love you, Mom!
He is being watched over by some very special angels....I am sure of it! But it might be a good tip to email his mission president for the next greenie that comes and tell the pres. not to inform the mother on the phone of any lonely bus rides, etc....hehehe
I am sure Scott's first email will be full of stories....I meant what I said..angels are watching over him!
Post a Comment