EFY - Especially For Youth.
It really is quite impressive how they manage to get all these kids to the right place and with such efficiency.
Checking in at the Marriot Center.
Unloading.
Heading into their dorm.
Look who came to help.
Their cute door.
Anxious to get settled.
In their dorm room.
The cute bags they got to carry all their stuff in.
I haven't heard from Caroline so I am assuming they are having a GREAT time.
p.s. all the Mom's looked a little like me. Tired, alot older than our kids, and wishing we could spend a week with a friend at EFY. :)

2 comments:
I love these pictures! Thanks for posting them. It's amazing how these programs are done all summer throughout the country. What a good thing for our kids.
Your P.S. at the end were my sentiments exactly when I dropped off Trey and Laura.....They both looked so cute and like they were going to have fun!
Post a Comment