Saturday, September 10, 2011

Are You Ready For Some Football?

Lillie is!

With both her parents being BYU graduates, Lillie is dressed "to the nines" in support of her team.
 

Both girls have on BYU shirts, little skirts, and high top Converse. So cute.
 

The rest of us will enjoy dinner (still don't know what that is yet - typical) on our BYU china while we watch the game.
 

We bought these plates years ago when we were attending a CES week at BYU and we saw a sign saying they were selling all the old BYU China.

I COULD JUST KICK MYSELF that we didn't get more, but at the time it was a "stretch" (money wise) to get these. Oh well, at least we have some!

What do I love most about the games?

Well, chances are Kenneth will actually sit down for a minute and relax (not always, but sometimes) and if he is sitting down I will lie down on the couch right next to him and fall asleep.

Yep.

That's why I love a good football game. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kenr said...

I love these plates! I love BYU! Lillie and Margaret look so cute together! Thanks for taking good pictures and posting them for us to see! I love you.
Kenr