Sunday, September 11, 2011

Real Life.

You will need to read the previous post to understand this post.

1. By the time the game started, Lillie only had her t-shirt on.

2. By the time the game started, Marg could have cared less about a BYU football game.

3. By the time the game started, I was a little mad at my husband. Sorry Kenneth.

4. By the time the game started, the couch was occupied and there was no place for me to lie down and take a nap.

5. By the time the game started, no one bothered to use the BYU dishes so I just put them back in the cupboard.


Some days that is just how it goes and yesterday was one of those days.

At least I tried.

Now I remember why I was so happy last year when the football season ended.

2 comments:

Kenr said...

I'm sorry I messed up the evening for all of us! Let's try again next week against Utah! The plates will be even more special then. I love you!
Kenr

shannon said...

I've had a lot of those days lately! "Oh well" has been a popular phrase. Saw your post on my blog . . . and yes, you should definitely come for a visit! Find a way over here and you have a free place to stay! We'd love to have you.