I have often wondered why when I was a teenager I always had to get up so early just to get ready to go somewhere. At least 2 hours early.
Well, this afternoon I was reminded.
Caroline is going to the 1980's themed high school dance (there is alot of 80's going on around here) tonight and she asked me to help her with her hair.
First we had to curl. . .
and hairspray and curl and hairspray some more.
Then we tried to get the bangs really high. . .
And after some teasing and spraying and teasing the hair some more, she ended up looking like this.
Yeah, it took a while for us to get that BIG hair, but she does look beautiful even if she did feel a little silly looking like her mother used to look some 25-30 years ago.
1 comment:
Caroline is so pretty! I'm glad she had a good time with all her friends.
Post a Comment