Monday, April 2, 2012

Questions and Answers about Conference Weekend.

1. Four sessions in the conference center?
Exhausting and Exhilerating.

2. How are my feet holding up?
Blisters. I need more comfortable shoes next time. Do you think I could get away with black crocs? Yeah, probably not!

3. Having the girls with us Saturday?
WONDERFUL.

4. Having the girls at home on Sunday?
VERY LONELY even though we were surrounded by 21,000+ people.

5. Tunnel vs. street access?
I think I prefer street access but the tunnel was nice when it was raining.

6. Breakfast Saturday morning at Lamb's cafe?
Of course!

7. Picnic lunch in Kenneth's office?
Really fun.

8. Having to wear church clothes vs. pajamas?
Not as bad as I thought. :)

9. Tabernacle Choir and MTC Choir?
AMAZING!

10. Being with Kenneth for two solid days?
Pretty much my favorite thing!



Pictures to come IF we can get them off Kenneth's iphone!

1 comment:

Kenr said...

Edee you are so special! I am so happy you enjoyed general conference so much! It was so special to be with you two solid days!!! I love you! Kenr