The good news: She still likes it.
The bad news: Her coach likes to practice. Alot.
I liked last years coach. One practice a week (an hour long) and two games.
This years coach. . . At least two practices a week (two hours) and two games. That's four trips out to the west side of Lehi, AND. . . endless hours of waiting.
Actually, I don't let her stay two hours for practice. It's too much for little girls. Too much for a parent, too, to have to deal with a little girl who is bawling from exhaustion after that. No, we don't do two hour practices. Sorry Coach. This isn't professional, or High School, or Jr. High. It's supposed to be for fun. Sorry, but that's just how I feel.
This little girl likes the games!
The weather has been gorgeous.
Last year we just about froze to death during most of the games.
We will enjoy the warm sunshine while it lasts.
2 comments:
Margaret has a 100% batting average so far. She has had a blast. It is good for her to be part of a team! Thanks for posting these pictures.
SO CUTE!!! Oh, I love your family!!
Post a Comment