That's me.
Sort of dumb when it comes to products. You know, different brands, different scents, etc. It's just one of those things that doesn't stick in my brain very well.
Scott knows this, because apparently I have been sending him the wrong type of deodorant all these months. I had the right brand and scent, but was sending gel deodorant instead of the solid deodorant.
Normally, Scott wouldn't really care, but apparently the gel makes his underarms chafe and all the poor guy does is sweat in that hot Colombian sun.
Oh, the guilt! My poor boys underarms are chaffing because of me!
Dang it!
And I was so proud of myself for even getting to the post office and sending him American deodorant.
Well, in his need for a few more good old USofA products, he had a really great idea to help his mother in her search for these things and he sent me this. . .
BRILLIANT!
What smart kids I have! They have learned how to deal with their "not so with it sometimes" Mom.
Keep sending those pictures Elder Raines.
Your Mom needs the help!
4 comments:
Very funny! Scott is always so patient. Thanks for the post!
I love it!!! We missionary moms need all the help we can get!!
Very smart indeed!!
Actually I think he probably got the photo idea from you, so that makes you the root of the smarts here!
Post a Comment