She had fun eating/playing with her cake.
She had a great time opening her presents (okay, playing with her new bucket and watching her Mom open her presents).
But I LOVE how she is smiling and laughing with her Mama in this picture.
Of course, it was also Mother's Day. I really love Mother's Day. It is usually a very low-key day. Kenneth is home most of the day, he gets to go to church with us, AND I don't have to even think about cooking!
My thoughtful girls made me some beautiful flowers, and this year we had the extra blessing of sharing the day with Lillie on her first birthday.
Yes, I really do love Mother's Day. I have the greatest kids.
We also got to talk to our Elder Raines! It was ABSOLUTELY the BEST!
He is doing so great and is so happy! It was so wonderful to be able to skype with him.
What a truly wonderful blessing it is to have a missionary from our family out serving the Lord.
We love you, Scotty Bug. Only one more year to go!!!
2 comments:
It was a wonderful day and weekend. We are so blessed. Thanks for always recognizing our blessings!
I cannot believe she is one already! Wow! She is stinking cute!
Post a Comment