In case you were worried from one of my previous posts that all my girls were doing this summer was going to DUP or WW meetings, I am here to tell you that things are looking up for them.
No more of those horribly boring meetings for my girls (at least this summer). :)
No, they have been doing fun things like chalk art.
And have been creating masterpieces like this. . .
and this. . .
Pretty good, don't you think?
A few weeks ago we were at The Gateway Mall and they were having a chalk drawing contest and the girls were intrigued. So intrigued, in fact, that they wanted to give it a try.
Also. . . this little one got to go to day camp with the Activity Days girls.
She LOVED every minute of it!
No need to worry about the older one's summer either.
She gets to sleep in as late as she wants and watch silly movies with her friends and take pictures of the smoke from the recent fire in Saratoga Springs.
Yeah, I think summer is pretty much a GREAT THING for my girls.
It's pretty great for me, too, as I love having them home.
1 comment:
These are such great pictures Edee! Thanks for posting them. I bet Caroline would get the one with the smoke included in the KSL picture contest. She should send it in. Love you.
Post a Comment