Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I Am LOVING It!

small disclaimer: the walls aren't painted yet.

We don't know what color to paint them. I get completely STUCK when it comes to color. Paralyzed really. I know it's stupid, but it's my reality. I have spent all week hating/liking the green on the door. Now with the dark hardware, I really, really like it. Anyway, try not to notice the walls, but the trim and door and inside are COMPLETELY FINISHED!!!






 So loving the rack on the inside of the door. It adds so much storage space.




But one of my most favorite things about the new pantry?

We can actually stand our cereal boxes up. Wow!




For 18 years we have had to lay the boxes on their sides because we didn't have shelves that were tall enough for them to just stand upright.


Awwww, the small luxuries of life. haha.


Now, we just need to paint the walls and fix the hole in the floor.

3 comments:

Hawkley Family said...

WOW! That looks wonderful!!! You guys did a great job. Love the green color. Good luck with the wall paint. I HATE picking out paint!

shannon said...

Nicely done! The rack to hold all those small spice containers is awesome! Those little suckers are a pain to store. And I love the green!

Kenr said...

Edee, two very good opinions on the color of green! I think you picked the right color!!