Tuesday, August 21, 2012

First Day.

School has started.

I am sad.

So is Caroline. :)

But not Marg. She is totally excited.

Here are two of my pretty girls this morning.

Caroline - Senior
Marg - Fifth Grade






Caroline catches a ride to school with her friend.



The first day of school lunch sack Marg decorated 
with words describing herself from the letters in her name.



I did not know she was a lover of roaring lions. I asked her about it. She said she isn't, but she just couldn't think of anything else at the time. ha!

I sure love my girls.

I hope they come home happy!



***edited***
They BOTH came home happy. Yay!

2 comments:

Kenr said...

Thanks Edee! These are great pictures. The first day of school is always so magical. Day two is another story! I love you.

shannon said...

Summer please don't go!!! I am sad too. But Margaret's bag is very cute.