Thursday, August 16, 2012

No Time To Blog!!!

In the last week we have. . .

Attended stake night at girl's camp.

Been to five - FIVE!!! - wedding receptions.

Driven to Brigham City for the Temple open house. Totally worth the drive!

Plus, I taught a lesson in our RS meeting last night.

Had a job interview.

And tried to keep it all together with all our regular church meetings, back to school stuff, etc., etc.


I have pictures to share, but no time to get them off Kenneth's phone.

Maybe I'll have time next week. I can't do it right now.


Because. . .

In the next four days we have:

A baby shower.

The concert at the Conference Center for President Monson's Birthday.

A funeral for a dear man in our ward who passed away. (I am the compassionate service leader so have been making lots of calls. So grateful for the good sisters in our ward who are always willing to help).

Marg's 10th Birthday party!!!

Back to school night.

School supply shopping, etc., etc.


Yowza!


1 comment:

Kenr said...

So many things to worry about. You are doing great Edee! Things will slow down once we get back to school. I love you.