Tuesday, September 11, 2012

P is for Preston.

(Land of Napoleon - Part 2)





Preston is located in a little valley that is just so tranquil and beautiful.

I'm pretty sure I could live there.

I know I would love shopping at King's. I totally have memories of going to Kings in Idaho Falls when I was a little girl.





And. . .

I could always get my hair cut at the Cuttin Corral. :)




Preston also has the CUTEST little quilt store that I have ever been in. EVER.

I wish I would have taken a picture. Darn it!

I might have to return to Preston just to go to that quilt store again.


Enjoy a few pictures of Preston. If you have seen the movie, I know you will recognize these places.




















Yes, we had a very happy day in Preston.


By the way, did you know that if you have any desire to go to Preston, all you have to do is stop at the local gas station and ask where - say Big J's Burger's place is so that you can eat where Kip and Uncle Rico ate - and they will give you a map with all of the Napoleon sites so you can easily find your way around town.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure we aren't the only Napoleon goof balls who want to see all the sites.

That made us all feel a little bit better about ourselves. :)



Part 3 coming soon. . . Leaving the land of Napoleon and heading to Portage.

2 comments:

Kenr said...

Edee, that was such a fun day! The pictures are so wonderful and remind me of our special day with the girls! I love you.

The Roundy's said...

haha! that looks like it was a dream come true for Caroline! Was she quoting the whole day?