Yes. Our friends from Colombia! The family we met just last week who brought us the painting from Scott.
How crazy is that?
What are the odds that in that HUGE conference center they would see us? What are the odds that in that HUGE conference center they would be sitting fairly close to us and spot us?
How happy we were after the last session when they came down the aisle to find us and say hi. It was wonderful.
Such good people. Good, good people!
Didn't someone (the Prophet, I think) say something like there are no coincidences?
(Honestly, I can't even think straight after this past weekend. We are all so worn out. BUT, worn out in a very good way. I even went to the grocery store this morning and came home and came in the house and forgot I had groceries in the car. Yeah, we need to go to bed early tonight!)
But, anyway, back to my point.
I don't believe meeting up with this family again was a coincidence. It was a gift. A very special gift from our Heavenly Father to reassure one Mom and one Dad and two sisters (out of THOUSANDS) that their missionary is with good people who love him. I am so thankful for that. So, so thankful!
And so thankful for conference.
It was a wonderful weekend.
1 comment:
Thanks for recording this miracle in our lives Edee. The Lord knows us and them and all His children. He directs our lives if we let Him. I know that. I love the Colombian people! They are my people too, as well as Scott. We have that love in common now! I love you Edee.
Post a Comment