These two girls had fun running around the neighborhood.
This guy went with them.
And when Caroline's friend realized a girl at school was dressed up as Deb (if you haven't seen Napoleon then you have no idea what I am talking about. sorry.) and she was eating lunch and was drinking 1% milk,
well. . .
Caroline had no choice but to go over and sit right next to her and say (in her best Napoleon imitation). . .
"I see you're drinking 1%. Is that cuz you think you're fat. Cuz you're not. You could be drinking whole if you wanted."
Yeah. They all busted up laughing and "Deb" said, "Oh my gosh! Thank you for making my day!"
All in all a pretty good Halloween.
1 comment:
Great capture of our day Edee! So funny, our Caroline and Jake! So cute our Margaret and Lillie! I love you.
Post a Comment