You know how my husband use to be obsessed with Bill O' Reilly and Fox News?
Well, he's not obsessed any more. This past election took the "wind out of his sails" and he doesn't much care about politics anymore - at least the rehashing of politics on the television.
Could I be any happier about this?
No! I could not be any happier!
So, what does he put on the television to help him unwind after a long day of work and church meetings?
Sometimes it's this:
And sometimes it's this:
But lately, it is sometimes this:
I mean really, who doesn't love the non-stop, safe, Christmas movies on the Hallmark channel?
One Saturday a few weeks ago we turned on the t.v. and started listening to a movie while we were cleaning. That was a mistake, because we got totally caught up in the movie marathon and watched quite a few that day. ha.
It may be the stress he's under on a daily basis, but this good husband of mine may or may not be known to shed a few tears at the end of each Hallmark show. :) I love that about him.
I love my gentle soul of a husband. I am glad he can watch "chick flicks" and be totally alright with it.



2 comments:
I love you Edee! I married a forgiving, patient, understanding, long-suffering, kind soul!
We LOVE all of those shows. I think our wonderful husbands are an awful lot alike! Lucky us! (Can't wait for the new season of Downton Abbey!!!)
Post a Comment