Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12/12/12

With the realization of today's date 12/12/12 - which in and of itself is quite remarkable - it brings the reality that December is almost half over and I haven't even posted about our Thanksgiving.

Now that I am able to upload photos again, I will share a few scenes of my favorite holiday.















It was a very lovely, simple holiday this year. It was just Kenneth, me, Caroline, Margaret, Jake, Lauren, and Lillie. We missed our Elder.

The girls said it didn't feel like Thanksgiving because we didn't have a big crowd. They missed their cousins! It was a little different, but wonderful to be together.



The next day - Friday - Jake and Lauren bought us a tree and Caroline headed up the Christmas decorations. 

Good thing or they still wouldn't be up. 


Thanks Lina.




1 comment:

Kenr said...

Thanks for posting these wonderful pictures Edee! We did have a great Thanksgiving thanks to you!