Friday, January 18, 2013

Yippee Skippee!

Look who just got notified that she has been accepted to BYU-Idaho!


Yep. Caroline!!!

She is so excited. She is still waiting to hear from BYU-Provo, but I wouldn't be surprised if she goes to Idaho even if Provo accepts her. She just has a good feeling about BYU-I.

I am so happy for her. She has had to wait and watch her older sister and brother go off and do exciting things. Now it is her turn. So very exciting.

I love you Lina.

Dad and I are so very proud of you!

3 comments:

The Roundy's said...

Love you Lina!!! Have lots of adventures!

shannon said...

Awesome sauce! Either BYU's would be lucky to have her! Napoleon Dynamite would approve of BYU-I :)

Kenr said...

Thanks Shannon for your thoughts. You and Scott are always so good to stay involved in everyone's lives. You are a good example to all of us.

Lina, I am so proud of you. I am so happy that you have found your place. You will have a great experience there and you will bless many people!! I love you.