To be honest, I actually have no idea.
Maybe it was Caroline who had 80's day? Maybe a year has already gone by and it really is 80's day again at the elementary school?
Who knows?
I don't even know what day it is most of the time.
Marg had fun today, though. She was especially pleased that she had hair that looked like Aunt Missy's hair in the 80's. Lots of hairspray, big claw bangs, and a big bow.
Ahhhh, the 80's. Glad those days are gone. :)
I cannot tell you how happy I am that it is officially Spring Break. The girls have all next week off! We are in desperate need of a break. Our lives feel like they are out of control.
I knew things were bad. I have been feeling it, but I didn't realize exactly HOW BAD it was until this morning when I checked my e-mail.
My husband needed to ask me a question, but he has been so busy lately that the only way he was able to ask me was through an e-mail at 5:30 this morning. It wasn't urgent and he knew I would eventually answer it. Yep. He sent me an e-mail while I was sleeping in the other room. Yeah, I am pretty sure things have gotten out of control. :)
After I got the girls off to school, I checked my e-mail and almost laughed out loud.
On the bright side, it's Friday.
Hallelujah!
At least we have 24 hours to try and regroup before it all starts again tomorrow night with the Young Women broadcast.
With no school, no homework, no concerts, no early morning rushing out the door in the mornings next week, hopefully things will be a little better.
I will definitely be keeping my fingers crossed!
2 comments:
Yeah!! I am happy the girls get to stay home next week. I am also a little jealous! I feel the need for a break, but won't get one for three more months! Oh well, I am very grateful to be employed. I love you.
Margaret looks so cute!!
Post a Comment