Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Little Coop.

That's what Marg calls him. Her Little Coop. I love it!

Here is our adorable Cooper Scott Roundy.



Awwww. What's not to love about that face?  :)



He was born May 25, 2013. 6 pounds 8 ounces. 18 1/2 inches long.

He was born by emergency c-section after 36 hours of pretty intense labor. His poor mama! But she did it and is now doing really, really well. We just can't express how thankful we all are.



And yes, he has the cutest little dimple in his chin.





Here are a few pictures from the last few days. I hope you enjoy them!


Lillie posing for the camera. haha.




Marg did lots of reading while waiting, and she finished Alice In Wonderland.




Grandpa was completely worn out and so was Lauren. They were both asleep.




Lillie made herself comfortable on Mom's bed and watched t.v. whenever Mama had to get up.




Lillie feeding her baby.




Big sister feeling so proud.




Grandpa with Marg and Cooper.



Thanks Kenr for getting us through this weekend. You were the rock that held us all together!

How truly thankful we all are that all is well.


1 comment:

Kenr said...

Edee, thanks for posting these pictures and comments of our weekend. Lauren did so well! I love our new little boy.I am proud of you Edee and all that you did to help them. I love you.