Still having picture issues. *sigh*
Oh well, here is why October flew by and why we are now exhausted. :)
*Conference Weekend - Wonderful, family-filled weekend. Lina came home from BYU-I. Scotty came home from BYU Provo. Lauren and Jake came down from Centerville.
*Wicked - Kenneth and I were able to travel to Las Vegas to see the musical. We met up with Jenny and Becky and some of the Cox family. Down and back in 36 hours. LOVED it!
*Rexburg - Lauren, Marg, Lillie, Cooper and I took an unexpected trip to see Lina! Lina decided to end her relationship with her boyfriend of several years. It has been hard for her so we decided to go see her. What fun with my girls and little Cooper. Up and back in 36 hours.
*School - Margs first Orchestra concert. Homework. Homework. Homework.
*Work - Piano for me. Temple for Kenneth. Kenneth actually starts a new position today in the Temple department as an Area Manager. No more crazy work schedule. Yippee! Honestly, it was about to kill me. There is a lot to be said about a regular work week and a regular sleep schedule. But, always with the good there is always something hard. He will have to start traveling - A LOT. On the bright side, though, he will visit many, many temples. I know he will enjoy that part of this new assignment, especially as he is very sad to be leaving the Salt Lake Temple. He is very grateful for this new experience, though.
*Health - Many health challenges this past month. Lauren and Caroline have had some challenges with health, but are now getting better. Grateful for doctors who can help. That being said, I really hate going to the doctor, but it looks like I will be going a lot more, now. I have been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis. No wonder I feel like crap and have felt like crap for years now. :) Starting a series of shots next week in my knees and wrist. Oh, that sounds fun. Anyway, trying to wrap my head around dealing with this chronic auto-immune illness. It helps to have a diagnosis, though, and for that I am grateful. The medicine seems to be helping, too, so I am hopeful. I haven't been hopeful about how I feel in a very long time. Very, very grateful for modern medicine.
*Halloween - Everyone knows it is my favorite holiday. Just kidding! I hate Halloween! Very happy all the gory, scary stuff is over and done with. Grateful I can watch a show on t.v. and not be scared of what the commercials are going to be. Fun, however, to watch the fun part of Halloween through the eyes of my Grandchildren as they trick or treated around the neighborhood with their Aunt M. I sure love my family!
2 comments:
Sounds like you have been so busy! So happy for all the good things... hugs for the challenging things. I am sure it is good to have a diagnosis, but difficult at the same time. I hope they are able to help you feel better and manage it.
So excited for Kenneth's new adventure...make sure he brings you something from everywhere he goes :)
Love to your family!
Edee, I didn't realize there was so much happening. It is great to see it in this perspective!! I am glad the medicine is helping you. Keep posting. I love reading what you write!!
Post a Comment