Monday, May 4, 2009

Big Weekend.

Yep. And I'm pretty much glad it's over.

We had Stake Conference this weekend. Stake Conference is always stressful! I am always glad to go, but always glad when Kenneth is finished with all his assignments. It is a BUSY two days.

Lehi High School also held its Prom. These pictures are for you, Lo-Lo.



Scott (who is a Junior) took his friend Courtney (who is a Senior).

With all of our Stake Conference meetings we weren't sure if we would get to see them dressed in their formal clothes that night so Scott brought Courtney by after the day date.

For the day date a group of 10 couples went up to Midway and went swimming in the underground volcano swimming hole-warm water thingy-that is 65 feet deep. Scott said it was gorgeous water. Very clear and blue. I was glad to know they had to wear life-jackets.



The pictures at the school and the dinner they went to that night ran a little long, so luckily, we were home and they stopped by on their way to the dance down at UVU.

Scott said it was a fun day. The dinner made his stomach sick, though, so by the time he got home he was ready to crash.



On Saturday I also got the letter scheduling Scott for his Senior pictures this summer. That was a reality check! He really is going to be a Senior next year and he'll be off to college and on his mission before we know it.

My baby boy is growing up and I honestly don't know how it happened so fast!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Roundy's said...

Wow, Scott looked handsome! I can't believe he's going to be a Senior! And then I can't believe he's going to be on his mission! He really is grown up...It's making me kind of sad.

Thanks for commenting on my blog. :)

Jenny said...

So handsome Scotty Bug! In my head you should still be doing "Broadway Man" and slamming your caffiene free diet coke on grandmaHawkleys counter and saying "D*#! IT" HAHAHAHAHA one of the cutest and funniest memories at Grandmas Lehi house for me She would be very proud to see you so cute and grown up and such a "good boy" as grandpa used to say!

THE RAINES FAMILY said...

Wow, I've always thought Scott was such a cutie, but this proves it! If I were his age I would have the biggest crush on him.