Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Oh, Adam. Adam. Adam.

I don't know if I can vote for you tonight. While I think you are an amazing entertainer and singer, I really don't like it when you are so hard rock. I don't know if I want you to be my "American Idol" all dressed in black like that.

I am more of a Styx, Foreigner, Bon Jovi, Elton John, Donny and Marie (yeah, quite a variety, I know) kind of girl.

Led Zepplin, Kiss, Guns and Roses (or is it Guns 'n Roses) not me. Too much screaming.

Anyway. I will still cheer for you if you bring back your more subdued side, because you know, "YOU CAN SING DAWG!!!"


***EDITED***
Adam. I just watched your duet with Allison and even though it wasn't "subdued" I liked it. I really liked it. You make me smile. I just might vote for you after all. :)

4 comments:

The Roundy's said...

hahahahahahah!!! This is seriously so stinkin' hilarious! You crack me up, Mom! I LOVE YOU!

Jenny said...

so funny, but I have to disagree....sometimes, very rarely these days as a mother, but still sometimes...I love a little AC/DC and some good classic rock. I loved it tonight because he is in his element, yet I know he can sing anything, any other way. I guess I just am in love with the talent oozing out of him, mixed with the cool, sleazy, wierd (whatever Kara said last week)....LOVE IT!!! I mean come on......the guy was even GROOVY one week! hahaha So for me, even though I love Donnie and Marie too, Adam should definitely be my American Idol. He has the most talent...and I think he seems like a nice guy, and his parents are always there to cheer him on!! thanks for the fun post!

Tabby Grey said...

You are right. He does oooze talent and I love to watch him perform. I just watched it back with Kenneth and I liked it the second time alot better. I don't know the song. I have never heard it so maybe that was my problem, but Kenneth was singing right along with the words. Go figure!

Jenny said...

OH MY LOL!!! SO funny, glad you liked it better, the duet was AWESOME!!! I agree with the judges, they should make a record together. I have been singing
"Slow Ride" all night...My kids love it because the song is on Rock Band that they play. too funny, but for some reason Ben thinks I look "crazy" when I am trying to look cool. haha