*taken Kenneth to the bus stop
*taken Scott to the High School
* taken Caroline to the Jr. High
*taken Marg to the Elementary school
*taught a piano lesson
*been to D. I. (it wasn't open yet which made me frustrated) looking for a shirt for Caroline that she needs to wear in the Young Women's Choir.
*been to WalMart
*been to Kohl's
*been to Broadbents to buy a skirt pattern for Caroline for the Young Women's Choir.
*been "flipped off" while driving on state street. That wasn't nice especially since I didn't do anything. Some guy driving in the lane next to me just rolled down his window and stuck his hand out. It made me want to cry.
and
it is only 10:00 a.m.
I still have to . . .
*go back to D. I.
*teach seven more piano lessons today
*figure out what's for dinner
*pick Marg up from school
*pick Kenneth up from the bus stop
*do this dishes
*do some laundry
*etc. etc. etc.
I hope I can do it. Monday's are hard days.
3 comments:
You are the best wife and mother Edee! Thank you for everything you do for all of us!
I love you,
Kenr
I am so sorry about that jerk!!! I hate other drivers!!! Sorry you are having such a busy day! Things will get better. :)
Ah man!! Fly the surrender flag next time. I'll run over with dove chocolates- and I'll get you laughing over the flipping out man. He was prob jealous of your car. Good news- Monday is all but over!! Glad your man is home for you tonight- always helps me feel better when my man is home.
Post a Comment