Friday, March 5, 2010

Yesterday. . .

I took a walk outside and it was almost warm.

While the grass was still brown and there were no leaves on the trees, I did notice a little patch of tulips trying to make their way out of the earth in a neighboring yard.

I felt like our grass needed to be raked to get all the "dead" stuff off of it. Spring was on its way.

There was hope that with the snow finally melted on the North side of our home that we might actually be able to put a ladder up and get those Christmas lights down this weekend.



This morning, however, I was a little surprised when I opened the garage door and saw this. . .






Kenneth shoveled half the drive way so we could get out and get him to the bus stop. He said he will text Scott and have Scott do the rest. Scott will be thrilled.



So far we have had a good 7+ inches and it is still come down.




I guess those Christmas lights will have to wait.



I really don't mind snow storms in the Spring. I know the snow won't last long and the temperatures will start to rebound soon.

The kids have the day off from school (for some weird reason) so we will most likely just "hunker down" and enjoy the blessing of having a roof over our heads.


Have a good day, and if you are in Northern Utah, try to stay warm!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Yuck, no...we WONT be coming for spring break...key word. SPRING :) Are we having Ben's surgery the week of your spring break? if not, please come down to WARM st. George..I promise we don't have white stuff:)