takes days and days.
It's sure worth it, though.
We didn't get a picture of the turkey before Kenneth carved it into a hundred little pieces so the table looks like it is missing something (like the Turkey), but it is there, just not in one piece.
I also tried Grandma Raines cornbread stuffing this year that Amy posted on facebook. Thanks for posting it Amy! It was delicious!
I made a half a batch of my regular dressing that my Mom and Grandma used to make, too. It was fun having both.
We had five visitors from BYU, besides our own three BYU kids. Natalie and Calvin (our niece and nephew), Austin (Natalie's friend), and two of Austin's roommates Alex and Kevin.
Kevin is from Beijing, China. He speaks very good English, but it was fun hearing him speak with Jake in Chinese. He is going to be baptized in a few weeks. It was really great to feel the spirit of missionary work and testimony in our home.
I am so glad they all came. It really made the day fun.
While I was taking a nap after dinner this is what everyone did.
I hear most of them ended up taking a nap, too. :)

2 comments:
We loved coming! Thanks again SO much for everything. I talked to Austin, Kevin and Alex on the way home and all of them were so glad they were able to come. I always love showing off my lovely family :)
Natalie, you are so sweet! We loved having you and Calvin and your friends. They were all so good. Please tell us when Kevin will be baptized. We want to try to come.
Edee, thanks for making Thanksgiving so wonderful!
Post a Comment