Sunday, November 21, 2010

We're Celebrating Another Birthday Around Here.

Kenneth is 49 today.

He got black shoes, black socks, two white shirts and three ties. Not real exciting stuff but he needed them.

It seems like that is all he gets on his birthdays, but I suppose that since those items make up his "uniform" six days of the week, he needs yearly updates.



We put up the cute "Birthday Wreath" my sister made.



Here is the Birthday guy with two of his girls. He was home for about twenty minutes today and was enjoying his dinner when he got a call and had to leave again.



He didn't even get to finish his dinner - the poor guy - but he came close. He did get to eat off the special plate, though.



It's been one of "those" Sundays. He left at 6:00 a.m. and won't be home until around 8:30 or 9:00 p.m.

The fact that he will be home late is probably a good thing this year. I haven't made his traditional chocolate pecan pie yet. I still have a few hours so maybe I can pull it off and have it ready when he gets home later.


Also, as I type this, I realized I didn't get him the one present he asked for. A paper shredder.

Oh Kenr, I'm sorry. We'll go pick one up this week.

I promise.


Thanks for being my husband and for being our children's Dad. You are the best.

We love you!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

The Roundy's said...

haha! Dad is a very patient man. LOVE YOU, DAD! Happy Birthday!

Kenr said...

Thank you Edee for your love, kindness, and support! I appreciate all the presents and love from all my family! I love my hairdo in the picture with the girls. It looks like Rob Blagoiavich (spelling?)! I love you! Kenr

Kenr said...

Lauren, thanks for your good wishes! I love you too!
Dad

Kenr said...

Lauren, notice my new tie!!!!

Lisa said...

Hey, you are OLD! haha, my birthday is this week and I'll only be 29!! Have the best week ever...Lisa

Scott said...

Happy birthday, Kenneth!