Friday, December 3, 2010

I Know. I Know.

I know I am 46 years old. Not extremely old, but not young, either.

I know I have two grown children.

I know I will be a Grandmother next year.



However. . .

it still seems unbelieveable to me that this is what I will be doing today.

Taking my little boy to get his physical exam in preparation for sending in his missionary application.


Holy Cow. Where has the time gone? My boy is going to be a Missionary!


I am lucky to be the mother of such a good boy.


Scotty is so excited for his mission. If all the physical exams go well, he will send his papers in at the end of this month and will put as his availability date April 25th.


I will keep you posted.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kenr said...

It's a great day!!!

Scott said...

Proud of you "Little" Scott! You'll be a great missionary.

The Roundy's said...

I can't believe it either! I could almost cry just thinking about it....but I am super proud of him for wanting to go!