Happy Birthday sweet girl!
You have grown into such a beautiful woman both inside and out. I love you.
We had a wonderful time celebrating with you this morning.
You got what you wanted. . . MONEY! (And yes, Margaret is eating a piece of mint chocolate chip ice cream cake at 6:40 in the morning.)
(Sorry for the blur of this picture, but you can still see the joy on her face. haha)
I should say be careful and don't spend it all in one place. But then again, you have always wanted to just to go into Barnes and Noble and buy whatever your little heart desires.
So. . . have fun and enjoy.
You only turn 18 once.
Besides, if you spend it all at Barnes and Noble, maybe all your wildest dreams will come true. (Yeah, I know, I probably didn't quote that exactly right.) :)
1 comment:
Edee, you are so funny! I am sure Caroline will appreciate the subtle reference to Napolean Dynamite! What a great young woman Caroline is. Thanks for posting this.
Post a Comment