Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Nursery Bound.


Yep. This cute little girl turned 18 months yesterday. This coming Sunday will be her first day in nursery.

My goodness, how time flies.

I am grateful for this happy little girl. She brings joy into our lives, even when life is crappy. Yes, life can be difficult at times. I hate those times. I know we are blessed beyond measure. I KNOW that. It still doesn't mean life can't be hard.

Oh, it's nothing tragical (I know that isn't a word), but crappy none the less. :)


I am so grateful for my good kids and my sweet little granddaughter. So grateful they can make us laugh and cheer us up. I love them so. They truly keep things in perspective.


Enjoy a few pictures of the girls enjoying this past winter storm.





(Marg does have a head. It's just that her white hat happens 
to blend in perfectly with the white fence in this photo. ha!)





Oh, and by the way, this is what Lillie does when we ask her to smile for the camera. . . she closes her eyes and scrunches her face all up.




Yeah, we think she's pretty adorable.

1 comment:

Kenr said...

I love these pictures Edee! Thanks for posting them. I know a couple of Aunts that love their niece!