Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Lina, This Post Is For YOU!

Yesterday, Caroline asked me why I don't blog anymore.

My answer?

I don't know.

I just don't feel like it.

Didn't know anyone looked at it anymore.

But, really, those are stupid reasons. This blog is for me and my kids and our family history. So once again, I will try to keep up with it. Maybe once a week or so. Who knows?


The biggest obstacle I am dealing with now concerning this blog is that I now take every picture with my phone - WHICH I LOVE - but I haven't figured out how to get the pictures from the phone to the computer. I know, a 1964 brain trying to keep up with 2014 technology, isn't necessarily a good thing.

However, here's a picture that should be shared. I thought this picture was lost forever, but thanks to some digging in the basement, I found a whole box of my Mom and Dad's photo albums that must have been put down there after Missy died and Phil moved out of the house next door.

The day we found that box was a HAPPY day!




Yep, that's me. I have loved Donny Osmond since I was eight years old.

Donny Osmond  has no idea who I am. :)


Caroline, maybe if  you come home for conference this weekend, you can show me how to post current photos so everyone won't have to be tortured with these old ones.

1 comment:

shannon said...

I still read your blog! I know family blogging is out of vogue and I've had thoughts of discontinuing mine, but it's not really for anyone else but us anyway. Keep it up! I love this picture! What a great snapshot in time, and I see a lot of Caroline in you here!